1. What is the NADA Service Centre?
The NADA Service Centre is a daily activity centre for those who need services related to drug problems.
2. What is the purpose of establishing the NADA Service Centre?
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation services to those with drug problems.
- Provide referral and advisory services to those in need related to drug problems.
- Provide services with the concept of ‘caring’.
- Provide prevention, counseling and intervention services.
3. What is a Psychosocial Program?
The Psychosocial program is a treatment and rehabilitation program for clients which aimed at changing addictive behavior, providing skills in preventing relapse, knowledge related to recovery and giving confidence to clients to function as normal individuals in society.