E-Participation policy aims to a culture of citizen engagement and contribution to enhance the agency services and to ensure customer satisfaction. The engagement with their people allows governments to tap into wider perspectives, sources of information, and potential solutions to improve decisions and services. It also provides the basis for productive relationships, improved dialogue and deliberation, and ultimately, better governance.
The objective of e-Participation is to engage people in development policy and decision-making processes through the use of information and communication technologies, The Communication channels include Satisfaction Surveys, Public Consultation, Feedback Forms, Opinion Polls, Email, and AADK Social Networking Sites: such as Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and conditions of e-participation:
- Any statement that reflecting bias, discrimination, racism and politics are strictly prohibited
- Abusive language, personal attacks, defamatory statements and vulgarity are strictly prohibited
- Avoid using inappropriate language or offensive language
- Comments that are irrelevant or out of context not allowed
- Topics and web link connecting to pornography websites is strictly prohibited
- No permit comments that violate any legal right or intellectual property right
- Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited such as competition, pyramid schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, prize or free offers and junk e-mail on the web
- The information provided does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information
- The administrator of e-Participation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk
- The administrator of e-Participation may change or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason
- The administrator of e-Participation will review and update or amend this policy or Guideline from time to time without prior announcement/notice
- Users shall be subject to terms and conditions of e-participation policies or guidelines