POLICY, PLANNING AND RESEARCH DIVISION
Policy, Planning and Research Division of NADA is the primary division that plans, formulates, co-ordinates and monitors core activities of the Agency in consonance with the changing emphasis of developmental policy.
- To execute the implementation of National Drug Policy;
- To monitor the implementation of drugs eradication policy;
- To analyze and provide statistics on drug addicts and drugs required by stakeholders and other related agencies;
- To co-ordinate the implementation of NADA’s Strategic Planning;
- To publish Drugs Information publication, Annual Report and other related publication;
- To co-ordinate NADA’s Scientific Research Grant.
Further Information, please contact Policy, Planning And Research Division.