SERVICE MANAGMENT DIVISION
The Management Services Division is responsible for administration, managing human resource, finance and procurement, infrastructure development and information resource management in support NADA’s core services.
- Manage matters related to personnel services;
- Develop human capital through training and information resources;
- Provide annual budget estimates and efficiently manage financial affairs ;
- Monitor expenditure and oversea financial records;
- Managing general administration ie building maintenance, vehicles and assets;
- Provide an approximate budget for development and monitor the performance of development project;
- Managing the information resource center systematically;
- Manage and monitor the implementation of AADK quality management standards.