Drug Free Family
To ensure that Family Programs are implemented well to the families at risk in handling drug problems more effectively.
- Participants are aware of the knowledge related with impacts of drugs on health.
- Participants gain skillful knowledge and guidance in parenting style, financial management and stress management.
- Residential areas at high risk (high crime rates, social problems, more drug addicts)
- People who derived from the divorced family
- Family members that are drug addicts
- Single parents
- Families of cases under SECTION 15(1)(a) DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT 1952
- Families get to know the impacts and effects of drugs on health.
- To Increase knowledge, understanding and awareness among families about the dangers of drugs.
- People can practice and continue healthy lifestyles without drugs
- Number of families at risk of drug abuse can be reduced
- Families or guardians will be informed to ensure that children are participating in the drug-free program;
- Families may be provided with guidance to ensure family members are free from drugs; and
- Children under 6 years old will get an alternative to a healthy, non-drug program to practice a healthy lifestyle.