1. Application of Exhibition and Preventive Drug Education Program:
- To certify the approval of application within one (1) day.
- To respond on the above application within seven (7) days.
2. To provide consultation services related to preventive education within fourteen (14) days from the date of application.
Treatment, Medicational And Rehabilitation Division
3. To inform the admission of the PUSPEN clients to their families in a period not more than fourteen (14) days from the date of the admission.
4. To provide treatment and rehabilitation services in accordance with client needs at least one (1) program a month to compliant client.
Enforcement And Security Division
5. Provide feedbacks of complaints regarding drug addictions within three (3) days.
6. Provide the result of the application of People Under Surveillance to leave the residential area permanently within fourteen (14) days.
Policy, Planning And Research Division
7. Provide details regarding the drug data to the applicant within fourteen (14) days from the application was received.
8. To distribute summary reports as well as documents issued by regional and international bodies to NADA officers and other agencies within two (2) weeks of receipt.