1. What services are offered at the Community House?
Community House offers the following services:
- Guidance programme
- Religious and spiritual programmes
- Advisory service for individuals/the community to obtain general information related to drugs
- Treatment and rehabilitation, as well as drug prevention activities
2. Who runs the activities at the Community House?
- The chairperson and committee members of the Community House play key roles in mobilising and planning the programmes.
- The District NADA which supervises the progress of Community House programme implementation is also involved in running the programmes.
- Peer counsellors are tasked with running the support groups and providing guidance to clients.
- The local community.
3. If I am interested in contributing ideas/sharing my experience or skills to jointly run the Community House, who should I refer to or contact?
You may refer to or contact the Chief of the District NADA who supervises the Community House in the relevant area.
4. Can I become part of the Community House Committee?
Yes, if you are a member of the community in the relevant Community House area.
5. Who can seek out the services at the Community House?
- Individuals with drug problems
- Local community
- 3The public
- Employers and employees