Cure & Care Service Centre (CCSC)
Community institutions which provide open, voluntary and halfway-house forms of drug treatment and rehabilitation services.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation services to target groups through the Psychosocial Program
- Referral and advocacy assistance
- Come voluntarily.
- Referral by third parties - family, spouse, friend, employer and others.
- Recruited by NADA Officers or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- Referral from Klinik C & C / CCRC / CCVC Clinic and others.
- Drugs Users / drug abusers.
- Families with drug problems.
- Students with drug problems.
- Clients who come voluntarily.
- Client still under supervision (OKP)