Caring Community House (CCH)
- A facility that provides assistance and support services to individuals facing drug and social issues.
- Handled by local communities through the CCH Committee in collaboration with government agencies / NGOs / private.
- Diversify treatment and rehabilitation programs in the community.
- Community Activities
- Spiritual / Religious Program
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Outing / Excursion
- Great Day Celebration Program
- Support Support Group *
- 12 Steps *
* Executed with Peer Counselor
- People under Supervision (OKP)
- Voluntary Cases
- Drug users
- Ex-drug users
- Parents and family of addicts. (Client’s Family)
- Students of secondary school and Higher Learning Institution
- Goverment servants and private company employees