- Community House is a facility that provides assistance and support to individuals facing drug and social problems.
- It is run by the local community through the Community House Committee with the cooperation of government agencies, NGOs and the private sector.
- It diversifies the community-based treatment and rehabilitation programmes.
- Community activities
- Spiritual programmes
- Sports and recreation
- Festive celebrations
- Support groups*
- 12 steps*
* Carried out together with peer counsellors
- Persons under surveillance
- Voluntary cases
- Drug users
- Former drug addicts
- Parents and families of addicts
- School students and students of institutions of higher education
- Government/Private sector employees