FAQ : AADK’s Research Grant
Application For Scientific Research And Studies Grant
1. Can data collection of scientific research and studies be conducted at the NADA Drug Recovery Center?
Data collection of scientific research and studies can only be done at Cure & Care Clinic only subject to approval from AADK Headquarters Management.
2. What is the procedure to obtain approval for SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND STUDIES GRANT in NADA’s institutions and communities?
Procedures to obtain approval for the scientific research and studies grant at the NADA Drug Recovery Center are as follows:
a) The applicant must submit an application accompanying the following:
- Application letter conducts scientific research and studies.
- Letter of Confirmation from the university.
- Proposal papers include research questionnaires / scientific research / scientific writing
b) The application must be submitted at least one month before the date it is proposed to conduct the study.
c) If the application is approved, the applicant must sign a Scientific Research and Writing Agreement Letter at AADK, KDN and must be returned to the AADK Planning Branch before the research is conducted. The findings should be presented to NADA’s Top Management.
d) In the event that no reply is received within two (2) months, the application is deemed to have failed.
e) A copy of the study result (with volume number) should be submitted to the NADA Headquarters Policy, Planning and Research Division after the study / research is completed.
Research under the National Anti-Drugs Agency’s Research Grant
1. Does NADA have a Research Grant?
Yes, NADA has a research grant aimed at promoting scientific research on drugs in AADK, developing or improvising existing or new products, processes or services with innovation elements in line with current needs and to create professional personnel in the field of drugs as well as to ensure that the programs are capable of helping to achieve the goal of Drug-Free Malaysia.
2. Who is eligible to apply for research under the NADA Scientific Research Grant?
Research under the NADA Scientific Research Grant is open to applicants who are from the Public Higher Education Institutions.
3. What is the procedure to apply for research under the NADA Scientific Research Grant?
The procedure to apply for research under the NADA Scientific Research Grant is as follows:
a) The applicant must submit a proposal using the NADA Scientific Research Grant Form which can be downloaded from the official website of NADA.
b) Completed applications should be submitted to the following address:
Agensi Antidadah Kebangsaan
Kementerian Dalam Negeri
Jalan Maktab Perguruan Islam
43000 Kajang, Selangor
(u.p : Cawangan Penyelidikan, Bahagian Dasar, Perancangan dan Penyelidikan)
No. Tel : 03 8911 2200
No. Faks : 03 8925 9306
c) The applications received will be processed and brought for consideration by the NADA Scientific Research Grant Steering Committee.