FAQ : Client Integration Centre (PIK)
1. What is PIK?
The Client Integration Center (Pusat Integrasi Klien, PIK) is an NADA’s facility that serves as a ‘ half-way house ‘ that house CCRC Pre-Free (post-treatment) clients within 3 to 6 months.
2. What is the purpose of establishing PIK?
• Strengthen the performance and potential of clients who have undergone treatment and rehabilitation processes in institutions
• Creating client self efficacy in the face of community rejection
• Provide, enhance and open opportunities for clients to gain skills and job placement.
3. What is meant by residency?
Clients who follow the follow-up care program and stay at PIK for 3 to 6 months.
4. What are the criteria and requirements for becoming a resident of PIK?
- Aged 21 and up
- Has undergone treatment and rehabilitation period at CCRC for at least 4-6 months
- Having a good level of performance for good client recovery at the ‘ contemplation’ level
- Have a high level of motivation
- Having go consistent recovery progress
- Have a good family support
- Have good health Healthy and do not have chronic disease
- Have an interest in the services offered
- Not involved with Replacement Therapy Treatment Program
- Has identity card
5. What is a psychosocial program?
The psychosocial program is a treatment and rehabilitation program provided to clients aiming to alter the behavior of the billing, provide skills in preventing relapse, knowledge related to recovery and provide confidence to clients to re-function as normal individuals in society.