FAQ: Cure & Care Clinic
1. What is Cure and Care Clinic?
An open-source facility that offers treatment and rehabilitation programs on drug issues conducted through open access service and is voluntary. There is no pre-requisite to the client
2. Who is eligible for services at the C & C Clinic?
- Drug addict.
- Drug users.
- Drug abusers.
- Co-dependent (family member who also involved with drug problems).
3. Are there any fees charged for obtaining services at the C & C Clinic?
No fee will be charged.
4. What is the role of Peers ?
- Listening, helping and explaining what the client wants to deliver but not talking to the client or responding to them.
- Controlling discussions, especially in experience sharing sessions so that they do not get ‘triggered’.
- Encourage group members to receive and support each other.
- Ensure that groups are not controlled by a particular individual, especially in the discussion.
- Avoid asking the “why” questions to group members such as questioning their actions or motivations.
- Avoid generating generalizations.