FAQ : Cure & Care Service Center (CCSC)
1. What is CCSC?
Cure and Care Service Center (CCSC) is a day-to-day activity center for those in need of drug-dependent services.
2. What is the purpose of establishing CCSC?
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation services to those who are facing drug problems in the community.
- Provide referral services and advisory services to those in need of drug related issues.
- Provide treatment and recovery packages that can be preferred to customers.
- Provide caring concept services.
- Provide preventive, mentoring and assisting services
3. What kind of service does CCSC offer?
CCSC offers two services:
4. What are Day Care and Residential?
- Daycare is a day care and rehabilitation service only from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Residency is a treatment and rehabilitation service offering accommodation for 1 to 3 months.
5. What are the client’s terms and criteria to become a CCSC resident?
- The criterias as an acceptable resident client are:
- Clients are free from infectious / chronic diseases (eg HIV AIDS,Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Leprosy, Epilepsy).
- Have no psychiatric problems (eg mental disorders, mental illness).
- Teenagers under the age of 18.
- Not in police observation of criminal cases.
6. What is the meaning of ‘open access’ introduced in CCSC?
Through the initiative taken from the Government Transformation Program (GTP), AADK has introduced open access services to Malaysians who have drug problems to come voluntarily, without any prerequisites and without legal obligations to any CCSC for treatment and rehabilitation drugs.
7. What is a Psychosocial Program?
The Psychosocial Program is a treatment and rehabilitation program provided to clients aiming to alter the behavior of addiction, provide skills in preventing relapse, knowledge related to recovery and assure the client to re-integrate as a normal individual in society.