FAQ : Cure & Care Rehabilitation Center (CCRC)
1. What is CCRC?
Cure & Care Rehabilition Centre is a drug rehabilitation centre for drug addicts who have received court orders following treatment and rehabilitation in rehabilitation centre under Section 6 (1) (a) of the Drug Dependents (Treatment and Rehabilitation) Act 1983.
2. Is the focus of the transformation against the CCRC now?
- There is an extension of the treatment duration and client recovery depending on client’s performance (8 – 12 months).
- Recovery program meets recovery requirements. (There is no phase 1,2,3,4 system)
- Change the client’s new image in terms of clothing and appearance.
- Approach a fun, effective and easy-to-implement program.