FAQ : Cure & Care Rehabilitation Center (CCRC)
1. What is CCRC?
Cure & Care Rehabilitation Centre is a drug rehabilitation centre for drug addicts who have been ordered by the court under Section 6(1)(a) of the Drug Dependants (Treatment and Rehabilitation) Act 1983 to undergo treatment and rehabilitation in a rehabilitation centre.
2. What is currently the transformation focus on CCRC?
- There is a shortening of the client’s treatment and rehabilitation period depending on the client’s performance (8-12 months).
- The rehabilitation programme meets recovery needs.
- There is a change in client’s image in terms of dressing and appearance.
- The programme approach is fun, effective and simple to implement.