FAQ : Caring Community House (CCH)
1. What services are offered at CCH?
Caring Community House (CCH) offers the following services:
- Guidance Program
- Spiritual and Religious Programs
- An advisory center for individuals / communities to obtain general drug-related information
- Center for treatment and rehabilitation activities as well as drug prevention
2. Who is responsible for mobilizing activities at CCH?
- The appointed chairman and CCH Committee members play a key role in mobilizing and designing programs at CCH.
- AADK District Officer administers the progress of the CCH program which is also involved in the success of the program at CCH.
- Peer Counselor who has been assigned to conduct Clusters Support and Counselling Clients.
- Local Communities
3. If I am interested in contributing ideas / experiences or skills to equally mobilizing CCH, who should I contact / contact?
You may refer or contact the NADA’s Chief District Officer who supervises the CCH in the area to do so.
4. Can I be part of the CCH Committee?
Yes, if you are a member of the community in the CCH area.
5. Who can get services at CCH?
- Individuals who have drug problems
- Local community
- Employer and employee